View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
KimnCocoa
KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle Keyboard & 2 Coolers
Library Problem with Cooler

Hi. I'm new to the forums but finding them great. I have a question/problem that I have run into and hope that someone has seen it before and can tell me what the heck I am doing wrong... or how to fix it.

I recently DLed some (2) books from the library. Both the Library site and the Cooler site say I should be able to. They are in ePub format and I believe are DRMed because they are timed to "return" to the library after 2 weeks.

I used the Adobe Digital Editions to open the files. I can read them on my PC. I can read them on my PC from the Cooler (hooked up via USB.) But when I try to read them on the Cooler I get the message, "This book is unreadable."

Ferris Ferris anyone?
KimnCocoa is offline   Reply With Quote