View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #29
-read-
-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.-read- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Stanza on ipod touch
re: Elfwreck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
1) It's reasonable to only want feedback from a limited category of people. However, it's polite to tell other people which category that is. If you mostly only want answers from people currently or very recently attending classes (whether as students or teachers), the top of the survey should say that.
Thanks for the feedback, Elfwreck. I included this information in the introduction to the survey.

Quote:
I could, I suppose, point my kids at the survey. The older one is interested in ebooks and might have useful feedback for you
Please do
-read- is offline   Reply With Quote