View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #24
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
I'd love to see a form factor like the iPad (10" touchscreen color). With the following:
- Collaborative wifi apps, so I can share my screen with 1-100 other screens and optionally have them write on the document or just view it.
- Wirelessly share the tablet contents on huge monitors.
- Comprehensive highlighting, annotation and indexing capabilities. It would have to be able to open a PDF, epub or txt file and let me add notes/highlights anywhere.
- Copy and paste any chunk from the ebooks into other documents like I can with PDFs on a laptop.
- Ability to use a pen stylus

I like the scenario where I am sitting in a lecture hall with some class mates and we are collaboratively working on tablets/laptops and seeing work appear on a large screen in front of us as well.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote