View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #12
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Thanks AlexBell and cbell. The info you have provided has cured some of the doubt I had over the device.

cbell I realise the online bookstore isn't running yet, but are we able to get an idea of how competitive the prices will be compared to the dead-tree version? eg: are we looking at the price being roughly 80%ish?

Thanks again for your help. I've never had an ebook reader but I love the concept and been researching these for the last few months. I've done the hard bit....I've convinced the wife.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote