View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 03:54 PM   #12
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I nominate the non-fiction book For All the Tea in China: Espionage, Empire and the Secret Formula for the World's Favourite Drink by Sarah Rose. I don't usually nominate books that I have already read, but I really enjoyed this one and it fits the category well. Also it was a BBC Radio 4 Book of the Week and received an AudioFile Earphones Award for author-read audiobook.

It is available in the US, UK, Canada & Australia in ebook format. It is also at Overdrive in both ebook and audiobook format. In addition it is available as an audiobook at Scribd.

From Goodreads:
I'll second this nomination.
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote