View Single Post
Old 01-01-2019, 01:47 PM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It seems to me that there are lots of ways to go with this topic, as the story of anything of an essentially transactional nature would seem to quality. Even Jane Austen's matchmaking novels are about deals. I took a look and while Mansfield Park and Persuasion are former choices, they're now eligible. My own favorite Austen is Emma. P&P has become too much of a chestnut to be worth discussing, I'd be afraid.

I'm spinning wheels; I haven't decided which way to go for my own nomination and it's unlikely to be Austen.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote