View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 10:12 AM   #5
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by veagles View Post
I am long time Kindle User with a Paperwhite 3. I am considering buying a new Kobo, but I am not sure which one to go with.

I side load most of my books so the online store and availability of books is not a factor. I do care about screen quality and a good backlight.

I read from many reviews that Glo HD has a higher quality 300 ppi screen. It is a available in refurbished edition on ebay for 89$. Is it worth buying right now in 2018?
The Glo HD is much nicer than the Aura 2. The Aura 2 was a step backwards for Kobo. I'd definitely recommend the Glo. I doubt many people would recommend otherwise.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote