View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 02:22 AM   #59
mmurray
mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmurray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (10th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmurray View Post
Yes good point. I should look into that again. I've got away with a proxy server outside Australia in the past.

It seems strange though that I can get some but not others in such a random pattern

Everything before this fine then:

Gently to a Sleep (1978) OK
The Honfleur Decision (1980) [Gently Under Fire] Nope
Gabrielle’s Way (1981) [Gently Heartbroken] OK
Fields of Heather (1981) [Gently in the Past] Nope
Gently Between Tides (1982) ) OK
Amorous Leander (1983) [Gently with Passion] Nope

Those three seem to be available to me now (Australian credit card address) on the US website now. I don't know when this happened as I check sporadically by publication date and go away if I don't see a recent publication date. But these seem to show with whatever date they were published as an ebook probably on the UK site last years which interleaves them with others I've bought.

So I think we have these to go ???

The Unhung Man (1984)
Once a Prostitute (1984)
The Chelsea Ghost (1985)
Goodnight, Sweet Prince (1986)
Strangling Man (1987)
Traitor's End (1988)
Gently with the Millions (1989)
Gently Scandalous (1990)
Gently to a Kill (1991)
Gently Tragic (1992)
Gently in the Glens (1993)