View Single Post
Old 12-22-2008, 03:12 PM   #42
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I froze my face real good this morning while clearing the snow from the driveway. Everything was going well until the wind picked up the snow jet from the snowblower and sent it right back at me... and being tough you never let go and trudge along... until it burns and the snow cake melts from your face. But by then it's over.

There's a weather joke here about a town up north.
A guy from Montréal decides to go north for a get together. There, he asks a local what they do during summer. The guy replys, "That day we go fishing".
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote