View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:06 PM   #68
Aladyleyna
Zealot
Aladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notesAladyleyna can name that song in three notes

Device: iPad 1
There are some aspects of social reading that I enjoy. I like posting on forums about the books I've read, and I like posting reviews on my Tumblr and seeing what else people have to say about the book I'm reading, though this is harder when it comes to the less popular books.

The Kobo reading life, on the other hand, is one that I completely ignore. It's fun to work towards achievements (though to be honest I don't even pay attention to the achievements) but I don't bother sending highlights or important passages to Facebook. In the first place, I don't even use Facebook so it's redundant for me. If they had a way of linking to Tumblr it'll be great but so far, I have yet to see it. Or maybe I haven't explored it enough.
Aladyleyna is offline   Reply With Quote