View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 01:14 PM   #65
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Social reading in the sense of the Goodreads thing is fine, though it's not something that I use at all. However stuff like the Amazon tweet/fb when you've finished a book irritates me immensely, and also the fact that when you're in a book on the PW and bring up the Menu, the @#$%* Share button is there too. Luckily none of my friends use that stuff either We talk books when we see each other...
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote