View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #63
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
And this is where I am completely baffled. I am not a user of social networking (except forums if you count that as social networking). Why are all the social network features linked in with Facebook or Twitter? Facebook is for social, and 99% of your 'friends' probably don't care you just finished X-book and thought it great. Same with twitter. But we have goodreads where everyone has something in common, they all like to read.

Would Goodreads integration not be more suitable than FB/Twitter? Kobo tried to start their Kobo Pulse, but thats not really any chop at all.
I dont use Goodreads with Facebook, I registered with my mail address. You always have the option of non integrated use with other social networks.

And as far as the facebook statuses go, believe me there are worse things then book statuses
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote