Thread: Kpw tool chain
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #19
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
That should be referenced somewhere.

thanks mate
It belongs on a development oriented web-site, and will someday probably end up there.
It is just that ixtab wanted a translation here.

I suppose I could add a: B00F entry in the Kindle Knowledge structure that links back to this thread and relevant posts.

Hmm...
I did not do the same research with the gcj (or whatever Java gets compiled with) on the Kindle.

So perhaps ixtab will return the favor and list the Java related dependences and recommendations in this thread also.

I didn't check if they are using a newer version of Awesome and GTK - I'll leave that to yourself - you are familar with what was in use on the K4/K5
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote