View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
Hi Unboggling,

I have a question about Moon reader. When reading PDF files, is there a way to double click on a paragraph of text and get it to zoom to fit that paragraph to the screen?

Mantano does that, and I use the feature a lot when reading PDF magazines on my phone. Its a lot easier than having to pinch zoom and get the zoom level right manually.

I like what I see with Moon+ reading mobi files, which Mantano doesnt support, so would be ideal to move to Moon+ for me.

Cheers,
EF
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote