View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:47 AM   #15
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
Another one. I pictured you as a grey haired man smoking a pipe, translating books in a leather appointed office...like Indiana Jones' father at the beginning of 'Last Crusade. '
Now, I bet you look NOTHING like Sean Connery.
I don't look anything like Sean Connery, but I'm flattered that you pictured me looking like Indiana Jones' father!

I don't have any grey hairs yet, and I quite smoking several years ago. You've got the translating books part right, though!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote