View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #15
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I got that too. How did you get your kindle into fastboot mode?

rastik put his kindle into fastboot mode using bist:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ot#post1920725
No no! I haven't got my KT to fastboot as I didn't even know what that means (maybe after a bit reading here, I still don't know) I thought if I run 'fastboot' command (thanks to giorgio130) when KT is attached to PC in usbnet mode it will do the work but it doesn't respond at all... I think it's not as simple as what I did for jailbreaking using usbnetwork, there is more to it... one has to open the back of KT and attach some sort of 'data cable' to it, right?!!!

Saying all these, it would be really helpful if someone (maybe rastik) can explain the very basics of fastbooting Kindle (which would be really appreciated).

Thanks

Last edited by thatworkshop; 01-22-2012 at 02:54 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote