View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:09 PM   #142
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert West View Post
i'm a raw newbie, i can't figure out any way to get the Kobo to read a RTF file. Am I just such a newbie that I want the impossible? Can I only read books on my new Kobo?
What problems are you encountering? I have saved a Microsoft Word file as a RTF document and then transferred it to my Touch using Windows Explorer and the document is displayed by the Touch. The Touch functions that are missing for this type of document is the ability to call up the dictionary by using a long press and the navigation bar that is displayed after a center screen press. If a particular document is not working for you, try another so as to determine whether it is a document problem or a more general problem.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote