View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #136
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberdana View Post
I have 4 free kobo books through the kobo app for iPad. Now that I've purchased a touch the Books don't show up on it. Any suggestions?
were they books that you downloaded, or books that came with the app; if they came with app, they are app specific and you can't download them to another device. this was the same for the original PC desktop app where there would be four "free" books included, but wouldn't download. you would have to go to the kobo store, find the books, re-download them, and then they would become available on other devices. a bit annoying.

If they were books that you had chosen yourself, then you should have them available. go to the kobo store and make sure they are showing up in the I'm reading section. If they are there, try deleting them from there and re-select them...
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote