View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 11:29 PM   #12
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Thanks Dale for doing this!

Nice and compact, unlike some of my posts.

-Nick
By the way you don't need to shutdown BookDesigner before editing the text as there is a reload function on the file menu. I left it your way for now but will probably change it.

You asked what else a user might want to change, people with vision problem might want to set the default text even larger. Medium/X-Large is a big as you can go. (XX-Large is no bigger). I occasionally do other things but I am not sure they will be accepted by BD. Got to experiment a bit one of these days.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote