Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #15
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Silicon Valley local ?

Could someone else check this S+R annoyance out.

Win XP
Do a S+R, leave the S+R window, continue scrolling the document, even set an insertion point.
Now close the S+R window.
Does the document reset it's position from current?
Ducky:

If you're asking if (in XP):
  1. You do a S&R;
  2. then you close the S&R window,
  3. and the cursor position in the CV window is reset (usually to the top of the file), even though you had it in the location you wanted before you closed the S&R window?
Then the answer is YES, it most certainly is, about 75-80% of the time. It's very annoying. I tried to capture it with Jing for Valloric, but it's just inconsistent enough wherein nearly every time I start to run the video, it doesn't bloody do it...and running Sigil and Jing simultaneously, the latter in video mode with a window size large enough to capture the action sucks the life out of my cpu.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote