Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #13
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Silicon Valley local ?
Born a few miles from there. But that was before there was a Silicon Valley. In fact, I don't think Silicon had been added to the periodic chart yet.

Back to our previously scheduled topic, I tried the experiment that Lexicon described, EXCEPT that I searched with Direction = Down, and it did find the unique text in the second (of two) files, switched focus (it was already open) to that file, and highlighted the text just as I'd expect it to work. Ditto if file was not open. Note that files must be in "code view," or at least all open files must be.

I repeated it with a previously-made epub having 31 files, with the same result. Searching for text that was unique to the last file resulted in the correct behavior.

BUT! Repeating the search with "Direction" = "All" gave the "not found" error.

Moral of story: Do not use "Direction" = "All".
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote