Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 11:07 AM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
I tried the above recipe on my Mac to see if it had the same bug. I had in the past noticed that Sigil sometimes couldn't find a word that I knew was in the book. However, after I successfully searched the word in the second file I wanted to return to the first file and Sigil became completely unresponsive, swallowing up CPU time. Apparently it got stuck in some loop. I had to manually kill it.
I stopped using Direction "All", just too many odd things (not) happening that "cockpit error" cold not account for

Some misses in WYSIWYG turn out to be what you can't see differences in that mode.

I was searching on * * *
underneath the covers (CV) was
Code:
<p><b>* </b><b>* *</b></p>
Looks the same in BV

Last edited by theducks; 07-29-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: added example
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote