Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
Sorry, Valloric, I've got signup fatigue and don't want to create a Google account. I already have a million different logins and passwords to keep track of.

I just thought I'd let people know about this so they can avoid the problem, the easiest workaround at the moment is to add a blank page at the end of the epub and then remove it just before final save.
Well then it probably won't be fixed any time soon. The bug is certainly related to the document in question and the search terms used, and without this information, I can't track the bug down.

If you don't want to add it to the tracker, you can provide this info in this thread. Attach the document etc., as outlined in the link I referenced.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote