Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
Using Sigil 0.2.3, Windows XP 32bit. Searches on all HTML documents seem to be missing out the last document.

I've tested this on a few different epubs by opening a document other than the last one and searching (all documents, normal mode, direction all) for text which is definitely in the last HTML file. It won't find it, however if I open the last file and select search within the current file it will find the text with exactly the same search string.

Also adding a blank file to the epub and repeating the global search will find the text okay, as the target text is now in the second to last HTML file.

I have been (mostly) lucky so far. I blamed S+R misses on ME.
Nice to hear that I may have been having Help
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote