View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 11:15 PM   #72
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
Three screens? Really? I was under the impression desktops were a dying breed... I guess I'm the odd ball here with a single 11" screen...
I do computer moves (support for movers). 2 head is fairly common (~40%), 3 heads (10%), 4 heads (5%) (3 and 4 are common in trading companies), Iv'e moved a few 5 an 6 heads
There are gobs of 2 head 23" rigs,. I have move a couple of 32" (single) desktops. A certain company that develops firmware for the K has quite a few 2 head iMACs and Linux machines.