View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 01:38 AM   #472
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by legueil View Post
I used to use Marvin and tried out Mapleread today. I must say I am impressed so far. There is one thing that would make it the perfect reader to me: I would like to have an option to hide the current position. Yes, you can hide it in the settings, but after a tap on the page it reappears. Would it be hard to include an option for disabling it permanently?
I'm not sure what you mean by "hiding the current position". It seems that you're looking for something related to the page header/footer (of EPUB) control, or the "Auto-Hide Controls on Page Turn" option in iOS Settings. The header/footer control is under A | More.
cedhax is offline   Reply With Quote