View Single Post
Old 01-01-2020, 02:31 PM   #28
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post

I still don't get it. Some are saying they prop it up in bed. Can't they just reach out and push the button or touch the screen? Seems a silly and involved way to turn the pages to me. I figure the reader can't be that far away. Most people here seem to have bad vision like I do...lol
I suppose if their bedroom is cold and they don't want to reach a hand out from under the duvet, a remote might help; but would it work through the duvet?
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote