View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 11:48 AM   #1
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Sync and Collections

I'm trying to map instances in which sync keeps running (causing a battery drain) due to collections.

So far, I had two different scenarios in which the sync failed:
  • Lots of Collections (more than 70)
  • Fewer Collections, but with two or more collections with lots (1.2 K ca) of books

Apparently, if I have only one Collection with 1K+ books, the sync-in-loop bug doesn't get triggered (I ran the sync with only "1K+ books" collection only once, so far, so this needs to be tested more to be proven correct). If I have at least two of them, it gets triggered.

Currently, I've 1.6K files on my Kobo: 300 (ca) are books purchased directly from the store and downloaded through KoboCloud. The others are sideloaded.

Do you know other cases in which collections cause the sync to get stuck?
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote