View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #10
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Took KP3.21 for a spin tonight, seems nice! It does indeed install to its own folder, so you can have both versions available.

I like the ability to view several pages at once. It seemed to have no trouble opening or exporting/converting my latest epub effort and it has a green check for Enhanced Typesetting enabled. Now to load the .mobi on my Voyage, see if it behaves like it shows in Previewer.

I really like that I can choose WHERE to export the conversion to, my C: drive is a bit crammed, nice to have the option to send books to my D: drive where all my book project stuff resides anyway.

Thumbs up so far, Amazon!
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote