View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 09:53 AM   #538
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibul View Post
I've went to great lengths to order my 200+ book collection how I want it (series ordered by publication date, authors/genres grouped together) by dragging titles around my shelf.

However upon closing/reopening the app a handful of titles are being reordered automatically for no apparent reason.

How can I stop this from happening?
You can't. It doesn't keep drag order. You can use catergories to group books together or tags. It sorts by author or by date added. I don't know any eReader app or e-reader that allows drag order.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote