View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 10:23 PM   #8
ou4read
ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ou4read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3rd gen.
I'm writing this on Paperlike which has no mouse cursor shadow in A5 mode. Wonder how much improvement it will practically show, given Mobius screen is technically an early Carta screen with flexible substrate (correct me if I'm wrong)? Displaying Windows Metro interface without any optimization is impressive but any serious user of this product, I'm sure, is minimizing sliding effects.

I'm disappointed they couldn't manage to mass-produce Pro with the newer 2200x1650 screen.

edit: Plus, waiting for a demo with HDMI connection...

Last edited by ou4read; 06-11-2017 at 10:34 PM. Reason: addendum
ou4read is offline   Reply With Quote