View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 01:22 AM   #79
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
My Mobiread Kindle Download guide has been stuck on 10/23 since...10/23. I've tried to update a few times via whispernet

Today I tried deleting it off my Kindle, downloading it to my computer (where it has an 11/06 title), and transferring it via USB (where it once again says 10/23, and only shows books up to 10/23).

I can't think of what else to try to fix it. Since I can't find a post it must be just me.

Edit: When I look at it in Mobi2Mobi on my computer it shows the title as Mobipocket Guide October 23, 2009, so maybe it's not just me.

Last edited by Ginwen; 11-06-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote