View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #13
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I had that same problem/error with four titles on Google Play, and for months, probably years, I didn't do anything other than check them from time-to-time. Three of the four were just inexpensive repurchases that I still had the DTB if I really really wanted to re-read; the fourth I read using Google Play Books on my phone. I actually prefer reading on my phone, so it was no big issue for me to do this.

Finally, though, we bought a new computer (Win 10 Home) and although I reinstalled the same version of ADE (2.0.x), rather than a newer version, the four books now download just fine.

No idea why, but I'm not complaining...

So maybe try on a totally different computer, if you have access to one.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote