View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 10:53 PM   #1
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
Unhappy ADE and Google Play Error

ADE 2.01 and Google Play Books has been working fine for me until a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I've purchased three new books on Google Play Books, downloaded the .acsm files for all three, attempted to open them with ADE 2.01, and receive the following error message:

Quote:
Unable to download

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_GOOGLE_SERVER_ERROR.
I've done quite a bit of searching, and haven't found anything useful. Just some blog or forum posts from people blaming either Adobe or Google. FWIW, I have exactly one computer authorized under ADE. Any suggestions?
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote