View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 12:17 PM   #276
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by negativeone View Post
Hey knc1, thanks for the reply. I was looking at the following section, which is what I think you were referring to. It just lists two different Rescue Packs, and I was wondering what the difference is / which one would be better to use.

Thanks
OK, so I wrote too long a post.

RP is the "Rescue Pack"
CRP is an optional add-on to the Rescue Pack.

That is: It is not a "Rescue Pack" itself, it is an optional accessory for the rescue pack.
CRP is the thing that lets you reboot into the alternate system if the cable is connected at the time of the reboot.
Even if you only forgot to unplug the usb cable and did not intend to boot into the alternate system.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote