View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Why do I think the pollster was being silly by putting an option of "never" in the poll. Because as Harry said logically no one really believes this.

BOb
I really did mean never. Bookeen could decide to move onto a CyBook Gen 4 and drop all support of the Gen 3. But because of objection raised, I've specified that by Never I meant that it would not be released anytime in the next 500 years.

On the point of who might release the firmware, although the poll title doesn't name Bookeen, the initial post does, and just to avoid confusion, I'll state hear that I meant an official, downloadable, installable firmware update that works with all currently release CyBook Gen 3 models - the 64MB, 512MB, 200MHz and 400MHz - release by Bookeen.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote