View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:23 PM   #8
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
Twitter is hot, but I find it really annoying.

Facebook rather puzzles me - if no one can see your updates except for people you've friended, how do you attract more friends?

Not that I want to, but still.

I'm hoping something better comes along by the time I'm ready to market the novel I'm writing.
I agree with you.

In spite of that, I finally signed up and became a part of the mindless drivel. It's okay though, I scourged myself and drank a cup of broken glass afterwards in penance.
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote