View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 12:56 AM   #5
ashkulz
Addict
ashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enoughashkulz will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 1/REB 1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbesdawg
Wierd it wouldn't let me quote.

Ok, I tried PDFRead last night. it converts fine but the program I used to try to import (somethingPublisher) didn't work for the converted file. It wouldn't even open it.

Sooooooo after you use PDFRead what do you use for uploading your own documents to your REB?
I assume that you have the latest eBook Publisher installed (if you're not sure, then please download and install it). The end result is an IMP file, which you can transfer to the ebook in multiple ways. I myself prefer GEBLibrarian, I set it up so that the output of PDFRead directly goes into the library folder so when I (re)start GEBLibrarian the newly converted book automatically shows up in the listing. After that, I just use the "online bookshelf" feature on the ebook to pick what to read from the GEBLibrarian bookshelf.
ashkulz is offline   Reply With Quote