View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #20
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezin View Post
Thanks for the other side of the story, daffy4u. But is what I've read about the screen (fading, washing out in sunlight) true?
There have been some reports of screen fading and as AO points out, the same reports have been made in regards to the 505. I personally, have purchased one K1 and two K2's and none of them have had fading issued.

Cool thing though, should you receive a K2 with a fading issue, contact Amazon and they will ship a new K2 to you overnight.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote