View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 03:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Adams View Post
I Folks: I am Have a Problem with the calibre eBook Viewer - Table of Contents - Is There a Way to Stop the Table of Contents from Popping Out into Its OWN Window, It is a Royal Pain Trying To Get it to Re-Attach This Table of Contents Back as Part of the calibre Main eReader Window - This Concerns the Built-In Reading Window that Launches within the calibre eBook-Management Program - Both the Portable & PC Installed Versions are affected by this Annoyance ... Can I expect a Fix to Disable the Pop-Out The Table of Contents Window Option ???
Have you tried double-clicking the titlebar of that window?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote