Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #2561
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
And now that I think about it, do metal chickens even need to breathe? Oxygen is needed for all sorts of organic reasons, but metal isn't organic and is probably good with basic circuitry. I do hope he is waterproof, though. (I assume he wouldn't go in, with or without a raft, if he wasn't.)

And on that note, how difficult is it to cook him, and who really enjoys eating a bunch of metal and wiring???

I kinda do admire this bit of evolution, actually.
PoohBear isn't all metal, he's a cyborg chicken. Despite all of the metal, there's still plenty of meat on that chicken...tasty meat...delicious meat...
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote