View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 12:26 AM   #16
GreenFuzzer
GreenFuzzer began at the beginning.

Device: laptop, netbook, palm and nook tablet
Please Help with A Gift.

For Christmas 2012 I bought my husband Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7" with a 32gb microsd card. He has a huge music collection and I thought that would allow him to take all his music out in the shop with him when he is tinkering so if he wanted to listen to Johnny Cash, Ozzy, and the Beach Boys back to back he could. The joke was on me as 32gb doesn't hold it all. Thats the problem now to the question that I hope gets me to his this year gift.

We already have a couple 30 pin USB cord dongles, I know they are 2.0. Is there a size limit on the flash drive that can be used with it? Could I be crazy and get him a 128gb or even a 256gb flash drive? If using one of the hubs that also has card readers in it would I be correct that I would go by the maximum size that says it can take even if it is larger than 32gb the tablet's reader max's out at? Any brands that you prefer or that should be kept away from?

Hubby will be using this with Windows 7 either 32 bit or 64 bit both are available. Thank you for any and all advice you can give, I have to shop online as I'm disabled and rarely leave the house.
GreenFuzzer is offline   Reply With Quote