View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 09:36 AM   #14
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I posted a mini-review of the book, as well as a link to the PML source file, at

http://www.teleread.org/blog/2008/10...-book-content/
Any chance you could save the fixed version in some other format? Say html? Ereader2html won't work on the non-DRM'd ereader file that was posted (and the mobi at Doctorow's site is still missing the 2nd half of the paragraph).

I've seen some mention that book designer might do the translation - but the page to download it is unreadable. I know you're supposed to find and download version 4 and install it, then all the updates - I just could not figure out where all the required files were.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote