Thread: Accessories Kindle Smart Cover
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #14
Skibble
Runs With Scissors
Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skibble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
I've got an Oberon on its way to me so it's a "dumb" cover anyway, and although I can easily add a magnet I'm somehow not quite convinced that it such a great idea.
*raises hand* I have a magnet that is just 1/4" x 1/4" and 1/32" thick in the bottom left area of the Oberon's interior pocket. The pocket is tight enough to hold it in place, but at the same time the magnet is thin enough that you can't tell it's there.

I have had no problems with the magnet interacting with other electronics, credit cards in my purse, etc. Between the small size of the magnet and the thickness of the cover leather, I've found that its effective zone is perfectly limited.
Skibble is offline   Reply With Quote