View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #27
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
That's my point exactly. The OP was asking how to de-register in order to register to an different account. My response was to the poster above saying you could register without de-registering it, which I don't think is possible. I could be wrong though.
I was just clarifying what the poster wanted to do. If the poster just wants to change the name of their kindle, they do not need to de-register. If the poster wants to register their kindle under a new account name, then yes they must de-register first.
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote