View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:29 AM   #12
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Tackitt View Post
I went with my real name for this series for one simple reason. It's easier. If I switch genres I might go with a pen name though.
I haven't published anything yet, but I'm really not sure I want to use my real name for my first book because it's not exactly what I consider my main genre. It needs a new title too, and it's a way off (self-)publication yet.

Edit: (Off-topic) I have wondered what the best name to have embossed in huge gold type on an airport thriller might be. I reckon Brad Thor has it covered.

Last edited by DrNefario; 07-25-2012 at 08:31 AM.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote