View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #45
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinj View Post
I just loaded a couple of large, very graphical, very colorful magazines and I'm extremely impressed. It is every bit as enjoyable as reading them on my 10.1" Asus Transformer. Very smooth, no lag, vibrant colors, and pinch to zoom works flawlessly. I love it!
So it does look like there is hope for us. I will be waiting for bigger screen devices, 12" would be ideal.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote