View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:08 AM   #14
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
wrong ebook

The only time I have gotten a refund was when I bought a ebook from Fictionwise and the publisher has loaded the second book in the series on what was labeled as the first.

The irony was that I bought another book through BoB a few months ago and had the same problem, but they were able to get me a copy of the ebook that I ordered, instead of the one which I originally downloaded.

I have no noted any refunds on my Kobo sales, but I do seem them sometimes on my Amazon sales. I am always curious why people want a refund though and check the comments to see if they felt the formatting was bad or if it was something else. Its not like Amazon has ever contacted me and said "so and so returned this ebook because the formatting was awful" or "they hated the story line".

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote