View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #6
mr_nobody
Evangelist
mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.mr_nobody is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kobo mini, nexus 7 (2012), kobo vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldyellr View Post
Just Googling, I see there is an Android USB mic. Here's one that even has a mouse. I hate browsing with the Vox because it's so hit-and-miss with the touch screen and my fat fingers. With a mic, you could use the Gmail phone. (I've never tried Skype.)
Just fyi, opera mobile seems a little smarter than the built in browser...if you tap on a link and it's not sure which link you hit, it zooms in to let you clarify.
mr_nobody is offline   Reply With Quote