View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 12:24 PM   #25
shinew
Addict
shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shinew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 Touch, iPad2, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucah View Post
Hope in future you can make X-Ray generator as Calibre plugins.
It shouldn't be difficult to implement, and it should even be able to support character/phrase location if going that route(most likely going to be pretty slow in generating the x-ray file though). But Amazon has been rolling out more & more books with X-Ray, I'm not seeing any long term usefulness for the x-ray file generator in the future(perhaps just for people's DRM free books). Also calibre uses Python I think? which means I'll have to look it up & familiar myself with that
shinew is offline   Reply With Quote